Thursday 29 January 2015

SCHEDULE

Having been given a deadline to aim for to complete my artefact by (24th February), I have realised how pushed for time I am and see it fit to create the schedule I mentioned to try and aim for: an ambitious one at that.

Up until now I have had limited progress due to other commitments and a reluctance on my behalf to progress without a proper direction from school in fear of not fulfilling the EPQ requirements.
Looking at what days I can allocate to this project every week I have picked these dates to get certain parts finished by. I am assuming I can complete all the logging of the project and the paperwork in my spare time whilst at school and in the evenings; I won't plan for this time as I hope to just complete it as and when it needs doing.

This is the schedule I'm going to try and follow for February when basically the whole thing will have to be built. 
I am currently restricted to being able to weld on Sundays due to the time involved with setting up the welder/equipment, being supervised, the evenings going dark relatively early and working on Saturdays-this shouldn't be such an issue in the half term.


No comments:

Post a Comment