Monday 1 December 2014

FRENCHGEEK

I've had another look at the blog Frenchgeek (follows a guy doing an almost identical project to mine). This account of first hand research should help me prevent any problems he faced before they occur.

Cause for concern:
This guy did a 22 week welding course before embarking on building his pulsejet; i have neither the time nor money to do this and really have no longer than around 3 weeks before I NEED to start building my jet.If worst comes to the worst I'll have to find someone else to weld for me although I would like to do it all myself.
I am going to need to create a schedule for the construction of my artefact not only to help manage my time efficiently but to help make decisions on whether I will need to source any extra help to finish on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment